Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Destiny Bond

Level
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Pets

Default Destiny Bond

This story will center around Summer and me. Rated PG-17 for sexual themes and violence later on.

9-3-2012

They were dressed in black, as was tradition. Those brave ones though woudn't have wanted this day to be so....dark. They would have wanted to be celebrated.

In front of them, a dark skinned man in long, grey robes took his place in front of the crowd. He began calmly, but his voice picked up presence and volume steadily, pausing where appropriate.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming...in this place...we pay respect...to our honored dead."

4-2-2011

Setting out on a pokemon journey at the limber age of 17 labelled some people a 'late bloomer'. Going on a pokemon adventure was possible starting as young as ten. Summer never wanted to go out before, though. Leaving Peridot town wasn't easy for her. All of her family lived there. All but one of her friends were staying there.

A bus ride from Peridot to Pallet town brought her to Proffesor Oak's lab for registration. Luckily the small town was only a mile north of route 22. When she arrived there and picked up a Squirtle all was calm and peaceful. She spent that night in Palet town before leaving.

Her name was Summer. She was best known in Peridot by young men for being difficult and frustrating. She'd be just as difficult, but less frustrating if she hadn't developed as properly as she had. Her skin was pale white and sensitive to light. Her chest was a size that made her proud. Her hips were rock solid and curved beautifully like the bend of a Parisian river. Her brunnette hair turned to copper in the light. Her legs were longed and covered by jeans or sweatpants. This went against the general fashion rule that the longer and toner your legs were, the shorter your skirts or pants were cut. She found pride in dressing for comfort and not for a show. Once a rumor went around that she didn't even wear underwear. Once the originator was found he was 'unfriended' with extreme prejudice. The feature that people loved the most however, was her bright eyes. She had a rare heterochromia; her eyes changed color according to her mood. Wether blue or green they drove men wild. She was happy to get away from them.

That morning she felt an urge to become one with this town before she left it. It had every lovely trait Peridot had and more of it. She stepped out onto the pokemon center hall and looked first at the magazine rack, seeing if specifically there was one linking her to the town she could read and take with her.

Imediately her eye caught and burned in the sight of one with its name in bright pink lettering. "Ladies' Pokemon Styles." was a small piece of the reason she bothered to leave Peridot. Why? Under the flashy name was a pale redhead standing with her arms raised and a pokeball in each hand. This alone would have been a flashy but not over the top stimulating of a magazine cover. It turns out this particular woman was completely nude. Her vital features had been covered up teasingly by a milotic wrapped around her body.

Somewhere along the line what was at one time a closet fetish turned into a bold buisness. They were called models. They made a living selling the sight of their body and the opacity of their pokemon to magazines. Most pictures were the same formula. A woman was naked or almost completely naked except for the pokemon covering anything incredibly indecent. She remembered the first one she saw was a woman sitting with her legs spread and a voltorb between her feet, coyly abbiding for the fact that she wasn't wearing panties.

Most female trainers who were short on funds could make innocent poses with their pokemon and earn a few quick dollars. Most female trainers who made it big had some sort of scandal equalize their powers of battle with the appeal of the rouge images, who knows when they were all taken? Cynthia was a shining example of a female trainer who managed somehow to keep her clothes on and off at the appropriate times, and still manage to achieve fame and fortune and everything else that came with it.

It was a common myth that women were terrible at pokemon. This is one of the reasons why it was so hard to squish. Exceptions are easy to ignore. Summer would make herself the standard before the end of the ensuing decade. To be 27 and already a legend was a lofty dream, but the young need lofty dreams. On the odd occasion one of them achieves it and that was enough to justify all of their starry-eyed ambitions.

She left Palet town feet first with a leaflet and a few pictures. Her best friend was at her side, a Leafeon she named Cassiopeia. Water added to grass was a great decision. She was as stocked as a library with books and a paranoid schizophrenic's pantry with food. If she ran out of food she had ingredients to make food. If she ran out of books she had a a pencil and paper to make books. Later on they were published as her memoirs.

The path forwards from Pallet town presented her with few problems. One problem was pidgey. Another was young trainers with Bulbasaur and Pidgey. She used most of her revives before she made it to Viridian forest. She checked the date, it was the second of April. She'd spent a day and night on the routes before Viridian forest. Now she was presented with the forest fence. She smiled and charged strait in.

She charged strait out a lost day later. Bug types in combination with flying types made her rely heavily on Squirtle who could not manage. She ran out of healing items quickly and had to leave to preserve what she had left. It was mostly a few berries and two pokemon she managed to keep at relatively full health. She sat down and looked at the sky. If only it would rain and make this scene perfect, she thought.

Aross the sandbars that formed the causeways between the tall grass she saw a figure suddenly appear. She realized for a moment how pathetically she'd given up. She needed to try again. She stood up suddenly, causing her pokemon to jump, startled. She watched as he came closer until they met on the road. A flareon walked beside him. And then he walked away. She couldn't belive he walked past without so much as a 'hi'.

"Hey!" she turned and shouted to him. He stopped suddenly and turned to see her.

"Hello. You look like you've gotten into a mess. But I think you can figure it out if you try. I wouldn't try to stop you from being magnificent." He was about to turn when she shouted again.

"Hey! For your information it is plainly polite for a man to stop and ask a woman wether or not she is fine!"

"Are you suggesting you're in a crisis?"

"No."

"Then have a nice day."

"Wait!" she ran over to him with her leafeon carrying the squirtle who would hae struggled to keep up.

"Let's go through together. It'll be safer for both of us."

"Both of us?"

"I think it will be hard for you too." She placed her hands on her hips defiantly. "Afterall it was hard for me and I have all the knowledge of the over 20 books I carried from Peridot."

"I'm from Vermillion City."

"Don't change the subject!"

"Alright...You seem nice and it's 'polite' for a man to accept a request of help from a young woman."

"I belive the phrase 'beautiful woman'."

"Buy me a drink before we start talking dirty."

"Dirty?" She winked before bouncing off towards the forest.

"Your name, dirty girl?" he asked. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Summer, you dirty boy."

"Andrew."

"Andy?"

"Drew, if you must." He followed behind at a gracious pace and wondered what he had done to himself.

Emperor of Rome
    Pair: Princess Summer <3

Catathriller: I just realized who I'm facing.
    Catathriller: I dont have a chance...

Badges Showcase

Jafar Guest

Seems interesting so far, Echo. I like your descriptions and anticipate what follows this introduction. Keep it up.

Level
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thats good work, look forward to more ^_^
    (19:27:04) DAVIDpwns: kody is legendary

My Outdated Family

Big Bro- kupo
    Sis (That has problems with helping hands)- Mama Panda
    Aunt- CeilingDan
    Uncle- Cloud
    Little Cousin I never see- Nicholas
    Dog- Kimimaro

Badges Showcase

My Mood
    Mellow

I can't wait to read more echo! Keep it up!

Level
    My Mood
    Sad

nice writing echo! keep up the good work ;)

Level
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Blog Entries
    Pets

I like what you've written so far, keep up this excellent work. Also it is so good to see this thread receiving this many comments within 3 hours already.
    My PM family:
    Pair - Sophie
    Wife - Artemis
    My daughters' Biological Mother - Elec
    Older Sister - Morningstar, Bekki
    Twin Brother - Batl Skard
    Twin Sister - Kaori Tanaka
    Lil Brother - Bub
    Lil Sister - Zappyspiker, Light
    Soul Sister - Team Hydro Aura
    Adopted Orphan Sister - Pandorical
    Daughter - XXSeashellxx, Ellykid
    Nephew - Arctic Eclipse, Pachy
    Niece - Anonymoussnarks, Bethan, Nikki
    Cousin - tails12, Snow Dove
    Banner by Kathleen Allison Vigier

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Pets

Default Chapter Two: Forest Path

[SPOILER]She had he feeling he didn't like her, but it wasn't that strong. She mostly felt like he was strong and experienced. It was smart to get him to guide her through the forest.

She looked at his Flareon. It was bigger than usual and had longer legs with nice tone. Its color though was lighter than in the book and was probably lacking in minerals. She'd have to point that out. Her own Leafeon wasn't fully grown yet, but looking at her she had a lovely blue-green skin coat that only came with proper nutrition and full hydration.

She looked at Drew again. "Where are you from?"

"Vermillion city."

"I'm from Peridot."

"I've heard of there. Nice town."

"Yeah it is."

This was followed by an akward silence that Summer didnt appreciate. She sighed and looked around, luckily no pokemon came out. "Drew, do you have any other pokemon?"

"I have a bothersome Totodile."

"Bothersome? Well I'm sure the little guy doesn't mean it! And besides, grass synergizes with your fire to get rid of the water weakness you stupid. You should hav went with a grass type!" Summer snapped. Drew laughed.

"I wanted a totodile because Rimulus counters grass and water counters ground and rock."

Summer blinked. "Uh....Okay....Your Flareon is Romulus?"

"Yes."

"My leafeon is Cassiopeia."

"Great." Drew stops for a second. The Flareon's ears bend back and so does Cassiopeia's. "You hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Drew walked over and grabbed Summer, pulling her into a kiss. Summer winced and tried to pull back but he held her lips against his. She stopped struggling after a moment and opened her eyes to be shocked and see he was looking another way. Suddenly he smirked and pulled off.

"Quick attack!" He ordered. Romulus leapt and charged at the bushes, causing a Pikachu to jump in surprise and fled.

"Don't let it get away!" He looked back at Summer who was dazed. "Come along now!"

Poor Summer fell to her knees and Cassiopeia rubbed against her. It was her first kiss since her abusive boyfriend in Peridot. And he wasn't even into it. It might have been more magical if he at leat meant it. But it was only to lure the pikachu into a false sense of security. She blinked and realized Drew was gone and so was Romulus and the Pikachu.

"We'd better find him." Summer told her pokemon.

They stood up and began walking. Two hours through the forest and avoiding every fight they could they treked for. Soon they were quite tired and found an opening, possibly by the exit. Summer collapsed and panted. "I hate avoiding fights....but I had too...." She looked ariund and didn't find anyone. Then her Leafeon let out a bark. She looked as it pointed to a bush. Summer walked over to it and crawled underneath, seeing something hard and round. She pulled it out to see it was a Full Restore.

"Wow, thanks Cassi." The Leafeon smiled then turned its head to the path. Summer watched as the bushes began to move. The Leafeon ran over and Summer ran after.

"Cassio-" She was stopped before she could form a respone by what she saw. It was Drew! He was fighting one of the 'Elite' bug catchers who was just a bug catcher who had rock pokemon to fight flying and fire. She watched as Romulus, gasping from poison, ate a white herb and charged at a geodude with superpower, getting a tough won KO.

Drew ran up and cuddled the pokemon in his arms as the loser payed out a pittiance of pokemon dollars. Summer ran over and without thinking handed Drew the Full Restore. He opened it and gave it to Romulus to drink and sprayed the full heal spray onto him.

Romulus sighed and was soon standing on his own. Drew smiled and looked at Summer. "Hey."

"You kissed me."

"Sorry. I didnt want it to think anything was up."

"Did you catch it?"

"Yep."

"Good I guess..." Summer looked around. "Is the exit near here?"

Drew nodded. "Yeah."

Summer grinned. "Alright let's go~" [/SPOILER]

A bit shorter that I would have liked.

But chapter 3 will make up for it.

Emperor of Rome

Badges Showcase

Jafar Guest

Well done for sure. You're doing a thorough job with characterization and story so far. Keep it up!

Level
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Pets

with college startng ive been reluctant to do anything. So updating this wil be hard. BUT I WIL MAKE AN EFFORT

Emperor of Rome

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Pets

Ok. I lied about the previous effort.

This time I am actually going to update twice or more weekly.

Emperor of Rome

Badges Showcase

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast