Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement...

Level

I cried, I did. I'll miss you HOF, but fuck, even if I'm the only one here, I'll be staying with Mysidia forums. I love this place too much ._.

(19:28:02) Femi has been made a Tour Admin by Gang Green!

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Busy

Even though this news pleasant, it is also understandable. Personnaly, I care more for your health than you getting stress and depresse over PM.

I would also like to say a few things:

As some people as mention, I have always found Mysidia as a second family, ever since I have joined I joined in 2010. However I also do realise that I was a bit shy and quiet on PO, so not many people knew me that well, I guess I should and could spoke a little more, but hey, I still got to meet a bunch of people and make new friends.

One of the biggest things I had to be thankfull while with Mysidia is working with you for the design of PokeMansion and taking over the Girls club and Team Galactic's clan. It made me develope skills that I currently use as a person that I had lacked in the pass. These skills many being: leadership, and better teamwork skills over the web. As someone shy all the time, I never really took the lead in anything and would just let people tell me what to do; now, most people end up letting me lead everything and I am able to lead a group whenever someone gives up.

Hopefully I will get to talk to you again in the future. But for now, I hope all your projects go well and good luck.

Daughters: XXSeashellxx and Ellykid
    Daughter's biogical's father: Hall of Famer
    Pair: Blade

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Blog Entries
    Pets

well, i'd just like to say a few things bout this. first off, that the gang is a pokemon clan, and people like trashTNT, void, etc who were and are in the clan didn't do anything, so instead of saying the gang, say myself, saw and wes instead of grouping it as a clan, say the people not a clan that was made to not be taken seriously, lol. when you say that gang you're saying about random people that have nothing to do with mysidia even, but im taking it as the staff members who were secondarily in a clan as "the gang" that's referenced so much.
    anyway, as to what happened that one night when the forums were trashed it was belived to be me, when i didn't have access or anything to admin cp, and i didn't want anything like that to happen.
    "The gang were definitely active and enthusiastic, Mysidia could've been much better had they followed Batl's guidance. But it was impossible with Batl became somewhat less active. It was not that I do not appreciate the hard works done by the Gang, just that not everyone is leader material."
    batl's a great leader, but how do you know that it would have been better off with batl leading? it didn't happen because he left, and we won't know that. under his leadership there wasnt a drive to get things done, which was the only problem i saw, and when you say the gang drove him off, i think it was the fight between him and wes that did, not the other 13 members of the clan, i even tried to talk to him and fix their problem to make the staff team stronger and they didn't want to fix their personal problems otherwise they would have, that wasn't "the gang" driving him off, that was wes lmao. nobody can say with "the gang" leading that shit didnt get done, and it wasnt working out until there was no server to work on and activity cut because of people going to TBT because they had a server and other friends there.
    i loved mysidia, but needed to get away from it and i do miss it still. everything you've done for mys since i've been here was great, and no matter who the staff were(besides a few here and there who didn't contribute), it made mys enjoyable. it was a ton of fun for me, i loved battling randoms when i first signed up, then i started making some friends and it made pokemon more enjoyable ya. im glad i became a member when I did and spent as much time as i did here xd. well that's what i had to say on this.
    everyone whos still here thanks for being a part of fun etc,sorry that i left when i did, but what happens, happens.
    peace
    -batman/cheatenabled/ganggreen & "the gang"(:P)

Bros: Sawkur, Drake, EJ, TheSilentOne, PIA
    Pair: Pandorical
    Daughter: Olivia
    Mom: Ashley
    Cousin: Firmer
    Dad: Wes

Cloud: ur 2 strong!!

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Amazed

Well to get started Hof thx for all your work, wish you best of luck in your future projects.

Secondly, anyone else puzzled why certain people are still allowed to post and have the gall to post here.
    Yeah the whole ''Air Qoute'' It happened ''Air Qoute'' line does not Chansey it all away.

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wait wat? So the whole people from The Gang hacking into the server and effectively being the biggest catalyst with this whole thing, was because you didn't have any real "Leader"? Oh dear. You have better sort that out before you go into the real word. Out here, you have to do normal things, and use your brain and shit.
    I need an artist and a musician willing to work on an indie game project with me. PM me.

Level
    My Mood
    Brooding

Big post, which I have read consideratly.
    "The Gang" was the reason I left, I also claimed them to be the downfall.
    Once I left Mysidia more and more of my friends dropped out of Mysidia as well.
    I am sad, that leadership had caused this.
    I enjoyed my time here, but HoF, enjoy life.
    Pokemon is a kid's game.
    I have matured so much more after leaving Mysidia .
    Personally, I haven't kept in touch much , but I do still wish you the best of luck.
    To "The Gang", hope you are all happy;)
    I know I sure am.

Thank you Ceres for linking this to me.
    I shall forward this to Firmer/ Batl / Reno and I will see if they want to reply or not.

Cheerio~

All you do, is not enough and not noticed.
    Only by the ones that truly Love.

Forum Family
    Wife: Reno
    Brother: Nexus
    Younger Rocking Sister: Bleeding Mascara
    Sugarbaby: Drake

QUIT: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1168637145

Badges Showcase

Level
    Blog Entries
    Pets

You only live life once HOF so make the best of yours. -PIA
    Last edited by Kanye Wes; 01-18-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: how did i grammard

Badges Showcase

Level
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Blog Entries
    Pets

@Jonny: I understand. I definitely aint going to have much time to kill for the next a few weeks, but I cannot predict the future so I will let you know someday.

@Angela: I've read your PM already, thanks. This is not the same situation as my old forum though, I was simply mad at Boj's quitting the staff team because of his problem against Jonny. It was a harsh decision I made within a few hours, but this time I've thought it all over for the entire past week. The only staff left back then was boj and OB, the entire Pkmn HOF staff team was pretty much well-preserved. Can you say the same thing this time? I guess not, and you probably aint familiar with whoever are currently on this forum staff team. Everything has changed, too bad for the worse whenever it happened.

@Green13: Thanks for what you said. Yeah I did bring it up to you before that competition was a brutal game and it was difficult for rival forum admins to remain friendly. I do, from the bottom of my heart, respect you as a capable administrator though. I sorta envy Juno for having a partner like you, someone with both activity and maturity. Pokemon Mysidia's biggest problem within the staff team was that the more mature staff lacked activity and the more active staff lacked mentality. It was a pity though, but cannot be helped.

@Femi: I appreciate your words, really. Thanks for being a part of Pokemon Mysidia, your contribution and dedication will always be remembered.

@Elec: Glad you've found your experience with PM worthy. And yeah, everyone has his/her weakness that needs to be helped. I noticed your shyness a long time ago, I cant say it has been cured but you are indeed doing much better. I like the way you designed PokeMansion's template, though it has room for improvement. But there's one thing Id like to warn you: Do not always take on the role of leadership unless you are perfectly sure that you can handle it, or at least when you are down someone else can step up for you. Best luck Elec, guess we will talk again someday.

@Batman: I believe you have a misconception here, I never meant to emphasize at you whenever I brought up the Gang. It is an organization that used to dominate the staff team, so every clan member had his/her part in it. I personally do not know much what your role exactly were inside the Gang, you appear as the representative of the clan but I sorta felt that Wes was the backseat ruler of the staff team back then even with you promoted to masterball admin. Batl did confess to me that it was not just Wes that drove him off, there were some gang members involved. I did bring up your name in one of the paragraphs I wrote, but please understand that I did not mean you were definitely involved in the fight between Batl and the Gang. The reason why I brought your name up was that you and Wes were the only Gang staff when Batl was masterball admin in July/August, thats all.

@Ceres the Leaf: Thanks for your reply, I hope my future project will go as well as I expect, real life or internet...

@SKL: I do not know what was the cause of your departure at first, but guess I understand what you are saying now. It was a good time while you were here, I hope you do not completely lose contact with your old friends such as Batl and Snarks. I still remember Snarks trying to regain contact with you a few months ago. You can still be friends with or without Pokemon Mysidia.
    My PM family:
    Pair - Sophie
    Wife - Artemis
    My daughters' Biological Mother - Elec
    Older Sister - Morningstar, Bekki
    Twin Brother - Batl Skard
    Twin Sister - Kaori Tanaka
    Lil Brother - Bub
    Lil Sister - Zappyspiker, Light
    Soul Sister - Team Hydro Aura
    Adopted Orphan Sister - Pandorical
    Daughter - XXSeashellxx, Ellykid
    Nephew - Arctic Eclipse, Pachy
    Niece - Anonymoussnarks, Bethan, Nikki
    Cousin - tails12, Snow Dove
    Banner by Kathleen Allison Vigier

Badges Showcase

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
    @Angela: I've read your PM already, thanks. This is not the same situation as my old forum though, I was simply mad at Boj's quitting the staff team because of his problem against Jonny. It was a harsh decision I made within a few hours, but this time I've thought it all over for the entire past week. The only staff left back then was boj and OB, the entire Pkmn HOF staff team was pretty much well-preserved. Can you say the same thing this time? I guess not, and you probably aint familiar with whoever are currently on this forum staff team. Everything has changed, too bad for the worse whenever it happened.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I gotta say something then I gotta straighten out a few facts here. First of all, are you saying you essentially shut down the old forum because I left? Dude, I know I was popular there but I wasn't the place's blood. Second of all, I will admit that Liam pissed me off back then, but that's not why I left. I left because of the anger about the splice contest. Everyone was ganging up on Erica and it made me angry. She was one of my closest friends and her mistake was the same as mine, so I didn't take kindly to everyone's aggression against her. In addition, you know the real reason I disappeared is because my psychotic parents grounded me indefinitely. I'm not trying to be mean here, and I know this isn't really the place for this, but I can't have facts floating around about me that aren't true.
    ~ We all have demons, some are just harder to kill ~

Level
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Blog Entries
    Pets

Quote Originally Posted by epicfail View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I gotta say something then I gotta straighten out a few facts here. First of all, are you saying you essentially shut down the old forum because I left? Dude, I know I was popular there but I wasn't the place's blood. Second of all, I will admit that Liam pissed me off back then, but that's not why I left. I left because of the anger about the splice contest. Everyone was ganging up on Erica and it made me angry. She was one of my closest friends and her mistake was the same as mine, so I didn't take kindly to everyone's aggression against her. In addition, you know the real reason I disappeared is because my psychotic parents grounded my indefinitely. I'm not trying to be mean here, and I know this isn't really the place for this, but I can't have facts floating around about me that aren't true.
    Oh lol I guess I did not make myself clear. First of all, I disbanded team HOF back then, it was not really the same situation as this time and even I admit it was a harsh decision. I confessed my mistake and brought back the team just about a day later, it was more like a joke if you look at that entire incident. I do not mean to offend you Boj, and I dont blame your action either. I am just trying to clear up Angela's confusion regarding the two situations, as they really aint even comparable to each other...
    My PM family:
    Pair - Sophie
    Wife - Artemis
    My daughters' Biological Mother - Elec
    Older Sister - Morningstar, Bekki
    Twin Brother - Batl Skard
    Twin Sister - Kaori Tanaka
    Lil Brother - Bub
    Lil Sister - Zappyspiker, Light
    Soul Sister - Team Hydro Aura
    Adopted Orphan Sister - Pandorical
    Daughter - XXSeashellxx, Ellykid