Experience
Market
Blog
Username History
Arcade Statistics
Badges
No Recent Activity

1670 Visitor Messages

1. I see, that definitely sounds quite hard, I recall getting off bed was enough hard for me too at times when I was in college. ^^ I totally understand what you are saying, its a tough job to manage time between your coursework and extracurricular activities, isnt it? My advice is that to pick less number of credits for your Freshman year so the work won't be as stressful. For me, my Freshman year was very easy and everything went just fine. There's no need to push yourself, you can study well and play instrument altogether, time management takes time to click but you will get there i am sure.

Yeah I saw your private message, I've added you on Skype and sent you a friend invitation on facebook. My facebook is primarily used for promoting a software I am developing though, so it may appear weird that I dont have many friends added. XD
  2. I see, of course I know life must have been very busy and stressful for you. ^^ After all, you are in college now, its quite differeny from high school. Its good to know you are still doing marching band and playing music even given the workload of your classes, its a nice thing. But dont worry, everything will eventually work out for you. The best year to be a college student is your freshman year, so I hope you will enjoy it and try not to overstress yourself. ^^

Yeah you have the right mentality for this one, theres always another tomorrow. XD Sure I can add your new account on skype, although I dont quite use skype as often as I used to for technical reasons(the multi-IM clients software seems not to work properly with Skype now, weird). And of course, PM me your name and link about facebook in a PM. ^^ I'd love to add you there, but bear in mind that I dont have many people added yet since I just got started and still getting used to it. XD
  3. Oh its great to hear from you again Snarks. ^^ I figured that it might be time that you became a freshman at college, how has it been for you other than being busy? I am glad to know you had a great number of friends now, friends always make your life so much better. Its great to know that you are still in marching band even after you left high school, its a very nice hobby and I hope you keep it forever. And of course, I'd love to see you visit the forum every now and then.

I am sorry the server was down, it was actually suspended by the webhost for performance reason(one database was receiving too many hits), I was having some really rough time lately but things are starting to get brighter so I had time to visit it and bring it back again. I added your skype before, but a problem with skype made me unable to contact you on IM anymore(it may take a while to explain, to summarize I use a multi-IM clients software which used to support skype but dont anymore). Do you have facebook? I just get started on that since I aint used to social networking. XD
  4. Hi there AnonymousSnarks, how have you been? ^^ I am sorry the server for Pokemon Mysidia has been down for almost 3 months, are you still around? ^^
  5. Hi there Snarks, how have you been? You look more beautiful than you were before now, of course this is not surprising since for most girls they continue to grow better till they become young adults. XD
  6. Thats so good to know, I can feel how good life has been for ya just by looking at your new avatar. It speaks everything. XD

Yeah life is quite different after I get into graduate school. I've already received my master's degree, looking for a job now. I am actually less busier than before, though the pressure is still there, at least until I get a real job. Where life will head to beyond that point is yet another question lol. Btw my AIM is TheHOFamer and Skype is mrhalloffamer. If you ever want to chat outside of this forum, you can simply add me to your contact.
  7. You are still around Snarks, how have you been? I am sorry this place stayed down for so long, should've paid it a visit to figure out.
  8. I see, thats so good to know, you are more dedicated to this forum than I am lol, but thats kinda embarrassing for me actually. XD

Yeah life can get busy once you get into your senior year, applying for colleges is a pain and schoolwork wont lesson much just 'cause you have to worry about college. You already applied? Thats quick, and usually means you will be more successful than people with identical skills but forget to submit applications early. I wish you good luck on that. ^^

On drum major? I thought you just did it as a hobby, are you actually pursuing a possible career with it? Sounds cool, a suitable university will definitely help you a lot. ^^ Yeah its always necessary to find time to relax, even as busy as I am now I find time for the bar every weekend. XD

Me? My graduate study is about to come to an end, so its all about jobs now. I built up much stronger experiences/resumes during the past semester, so now I am more confident. Still, I am in a very competitive university so my classmates also improve, which may overshadow me. I am actually learning a lot about computer science knowledge so that I can have more potential fields to apply. Its gonna be a long and painstaking process, but this time I am ready. Thanks for asking.

And your new avatar looks cheerful. XD
  9. Hi there Snarks, you still visit every now and then? Its been months since I last browsed this forum, how have you been?
  10. Yeah I can see that, you are the type who'd never want to be left behind, especially in the your own fields. XD umm sometimes being busy can be even more boring, Id say it depends. XD Oh thats too bad, you were so deeply in love before, I hope you find your boy of destiny soon. ^^

Three AP courses do seem a lot of work, are you doing well in them? Anyway for me Id usually choose less courses but make sure I can do well in all of them, thats my strategy since high school and undergraduates. XD

Yeah skype is getting even more popular now with Microsoft purchasing Skype and replacing MSN messenger with it, I am a bit nervous of losing many old MSN contacts though. Even some of my professors use skype for group meetings with students nowadays lol. Its so great that you met such an awesome person and became friends, nothing beats people helping each other out when you need them the most. ^^ Your skype name? Whats that? XD

Yeah you are absolutely right, its fun to watch people change when you havent seen them for a while, especially when the changes are so unpredictable. Oh a music camp to Arkansas, how nice, I hope you enjoy the trip. And congratulations on your success making the first band, perhaps your future career will be in the field of music/band? You can not deny this possibility, but I doubt your parents would want to see you doing this? XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1670
Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast
About AnonymousSnarks

Basic Information

About AnonymousSnarks
Twitter:
@AnonymousSnarks
Country Flag:
United States
Biography
Biography:
Hey guys! My alias is AnonymousSnarks and I'm a calm and passionate 18 year old from a small town in the middle of nowhere! I'm about to graduate from high school and start up my first year of college! I will be majoring in the business of music and hopefully start up a career in sound engineering with a long term goal of winning a Grammy before I turn 40 :) I love everything music and I'm always down for a conversation about Daft Punk! :)
Interests:
Daft Punk, Robots, music!
Favorite Game:
Assassin's Creed 3
Favorite Pokémon:
Sceptile and Oshawott :D
Claims
Songs:
Everything ever done by Daft Punk.
Youtube Info
YouTube Auto Start:
No
Youtube Location:
under_friends

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Last Post
Black & White [DCC] 03-07-2016
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-06-2014
General Information
Referrals

9 Friends

Come Closer..~

• Send a message via MSN to Batl Skard
    Batl Skard

Blowing up ovaries

Carnelia

«ᴅᴙᴇᴧᴍ oᴙ ᴙᴇᴧʟɪᴛч»

Dreamer

Head Administrator

Hall of Famer

Slacker

Karyuu

Cilan Fangirl

Pansager

Garchomp Grenadier

ReunionMan

Resident TMNS

• Send a message via MSN to swimming95
    • Send a message via AIM to swimming95
    • Send a message via Skype™ to swimming95
    swimming95

Retired, Quit.

• Send a message via MSN to YourNightmare
    YourNightmare
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9

Experience

Level

Level up completed
Level up completed
75%
Points required
Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 129

Activity

Activity
0%
Overall activity: 0%

Activity last 30 days
21.0%
Overall activity: 21.0%

Activity last 7 days
99.8%
Overall activity: 99.8%

Points for user
Points for User
Arm of Law
Days since registering
Friends
Visitormessages
Referrals
Filled profile
Points for threads
Points for threads
Threads
Tags
Rating (received)
Replies
Views
Stickies
Points for posts
Points for Posts
Attachments
Average Posts per Day
Points for miscellaneous
Points for Misc
vBulletin Blog

Activities

04-21-2017
12:56 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 19 Points for User points
12:56 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 12 Points for threads points
12:56 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 1 Points for Misc points

04-12-2017
02:52 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 8 Points for User points

04-08-2017
12:16 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 62 Points for User points
12:16 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 12 Points for threads points

03-07-2017
11:00 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 9 Points for threads points
11:00 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 18 Points for User points
11:00 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 1 Points for Misc points

02-26-2017
11:13 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 91 Points for User points
11:13 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 26 Points for threads points
11:13 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 1 Points for Misc points

01-12-2017
05:32 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 32 Points for threads points
05:32 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 2 Points for Misc points
05:32 AM AnonymousSnarks has earned 101 Points for User points

11-22-2016
05:29 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 27 Points for threads points
05:29 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 2 Points for Misc points
05:29 PM AnonymousSnarks has earned 112 Points for User points

Show Activities from all Users

Point Market Statistics

Purchases:1
    Refunds:0

Active Purchases

View AnonymousSnarks's Blog

Recent Entries

Snarks is in a University

by AnonymousSnarks on 09-22-2014 at 11:23 PM
Wow! It's been a while! Between my last blog entry and now, I graduated high school and started going to college. It's really weird to be on my own, but it's also refreshing. I no longer feel awful when I wake up in the morning because I'm anxious about attending school. I'm in a new place with new people who are just like me and it's exhilarating! I'm currently a Music Business major and playing in my college's marching band (meaning I pretty much lose my weekends). I also pre-ordered Pokemon Omega

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

hmmmmm.....

by AnonymousSnarks on 03-24-2014 at 09:55 PM
Hey Guys!

So it's been about two months since my last entry! January through the second week of February were beyond amazing as far as activities (all my honor bands were in that time span) go! I had a great time having one last hurrah at all these wonderful honor bands with all kinds of wonderful musicians!

In more music news, I've been working on a clarinet solo for contest and I received a superior rating at district and am going to be playing the solo again for state

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Wow!

by AnonymousSnarks on 01-19-2014 at 09:15 PM
Okay, so it's been a while since this forum was last up! I have lots of exciting updates though!

So last we were together, I was getting ready for marching band! My school decided on taking a more serious approach to marching band and attend a state marching contest. My school didn't place, but I've never been more stoked to be in a marching band! Being a drum major was also the greatest time I've ever had as well!

This past winter, I had my last coronation concert. At

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

Well...

by AnonymousSnarks on 07-27-2013 at 06:08 PM
It's been a crazy past couple of weeks for me. I've been in and out of the band room helping my directors get ready for this year's marching season (preparing music and flip folders, cleaning up the uniform room in preparation for the new uniforms, etc) all while I was also practicing my music for band camp.

I attended my annual music (band) camp last week and it was truly lackluster. I finally made it into the top band, but the music was waaaaay easy in comparison to the music I had

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized

I just need a place to put my thoughts.

by AnonymousSnarks on 06-11-2013 at 12:48 PM
As of this moment in time (June 11, 2013), I am on summer break leading into my senior year of high school. That last year that every student yearns for when starting high school. I was that student who didn't ever want it to get here (I know, I'm so weird), but I'm ready to face it.

I'm afraid of it. "What if I'm not ready?" That thought crossed my mind so many times throughout high school, but that's what held me back. I spent 3 years finding myself and making mistakes

Read More

Categories
Uncategorized
Old Username
New Username
Date Changed
Changed By
Xigbar
AnonymousSnarks
09:40 AM, 10-11-2011
tails12
[Turks]Reno
Xigbar
05:57 PM, 06-05-2011
AnonymousSnarks
AnonymousSnarks
[Turks]Reno
10:42 PM, 02-11-2011
AnonymousSnarks
Forsythia
AnonymousSnarks
06:06 PM, 01-19-2011
Hall of Famer
Reno
Forsythia
10:39 AM, 01-02-2011
AnonymousSnarks

Arcade Statistics

Leaderboard Rank
Not ranked
Games Started
Games Finished
Time Spent Playing
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
Challenges
0 - 0 Wins / 0 Losses, 0 Initiated - Challenge AnonymousSnarks
Badges Showcase - 3 Badges
Icon Image Description

Name: Star Performer
This person spends a lot of time in the RP section, and they do a darn good job. Actually, are you talking to them or their character?
Issue time: 05-05-2011 07:55 PM
Issue reason: This person spends a lot of time in the RP section, and they do a darn good job. Actually, are you talking to them or their character?

Name: Author
It was her moment. The joy radiated from her as she slowly stepped onto the marble stage, the crowd cheering, as she accepted her award. The award for an outstanding author.
Issue time: 05-05-2011 07:52 PM
Issue reason: It was her moment. The joy radiated from her as she slowly stepped onto the marble stage, the crowd cheering, as she accepted her award. The award for an outstanding author.

Name: Staff are awesome.
You are staff. Or were once. Either way, here, have a Gyarados.
Issue time: 05-05-2011 07:35 PM
Issue reason: You are staff. Or were once. Either way, here, have a Gyarados.

Our Community Sites
MysCOMPkmn4ever
Our Affiliates
DLRealmArkAsrPantherasTPWPokémon OnlineTeam UberPHOFloatzel.NetFloatzel.NetPGRanking Pokémon MéxicoPBC
Our Topsites
PPN Top 50Flygon Hollow TopsitesTwilight Harbour .x. t o p 5 0