Friends
Experience
Market
Arcade Statistics
Badges
No Recent Activity

288 Visitor Messages

1. I miss coming to your profile and listening to this mellowing music :O
  2. You need to get active more! :c It's getting lonely here D: if you know what I mean >~>
  3. Not actually sure if people come around too much.
  4. I know right! Who would have thought Mysidia would become so dead like this?
    Oh dear, poor you xD we had quite a lot of exams, in my opinion they were quite easy...
    I agree, but that's only because of my birthday and the sunshine... Haha...
  5. hi heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy look@ ur email more often k! bye
  6. Oh thank you so much for saying that my dear, I am so glad you feel this way. You are right, I better keep contacts with the friends I made from here. Infact Olivia tried to contact me through Skype, I was quite surprised seeing how she disappeared like almost for half a year. Its good to know people still check back, even after a long period of time. Just added you on AIM, I may appear invisible but you should receive a notification from me. Lemme know if you dont have it.

umm encourage rather than rule... Are you implying that I did not try to motivate members to step up back in the old days? Maybe you are right, I've been holding on too much responsibility for myself, it would be so nice if there was a trustworthy partner admin running this place with me together. If I ever decide to reshape this community it will definitely be different from what it used to be. I am still working on the adopables script, and theres a chance I redesign the pokemansion(pokemon adoptables) site. If it goes through, the community may become adoptables oriented rather than competitive-battling oriented. The good thing is that such a community does not need me to take care of it 24/7.

Indeed I wouldnt classify Batman into the same category as the likes of Sawkur, who are complete trolls. This situation is quite complicated, beyond the Gang trolling Mysidia was a conflict of ideals. I wanted a community in which everyone respects each other, helps each other, and loves each other, and apparently the community had strayed far away from my ideal by then...

Well I read the first message first, and it was already too late when I saw your second message asking me not to. XD But dont worry, I actually like these pics and you are way better than you have described. You need more confidence gal, Id say you are a blonde beauty. *hugs* And you still dont know my name yet? Thought I told you already lol.
  7. Thank you so much for all these kind words my dear, now I just feel so great that this place ever had you as a member. *hugs* I still have a few friends on AIM, MSN and skype though, and you are right I am grateful to have made this many friends from the experience. Do you have IM contact? Just curious.

I appreciate your offer my dear, the fact is that I have no plan to ever attempt a revival of Pokemon Mysidia. Infact I've been thinking about the past, both ups and downs. I come to realize that running a pokemon forum is a painstaking job. Competition is intense from opposing communities, management is difficult with so many underage members and more importantly, the amount of time you need to spend to make the place active. This place used to be active 'cause I had time babysitting, but nowadays I guess I'll never be the same 24/7 man I used to be. So yeah, its a good time to move on...

He explained everything to you? Actually I held mixed feelings for Batman, hes clearly not in the same category as other the gang members since he would never troll. Stilll, the Gang members do share some similarities, which is why they form a clan and get along so well with each other. Its hard to describe lol.

Thanks for saying that my dear, I saw them already and dont worry I think you are pretty and not really worse than Ashley at all. And no worries I never considered these as arguments at all. I was kinda playing and flirting around with you, it was me who should apologize if by any chance I offended you. ^^
  8. Hey Pan ^^, been quite a while hasn't it?
    I'm fine; busy lately and Easter holiday is nearly coming to an end.
    How have you been?
  9. Aha. This is dead now though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 288
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
About Pandorical

Basic Information

Date of Birth
March 27, 1996 (21)
About Pandorical
Country Flag:
England
Playlist Color:
blue
Player Options:
autostart
Biography
Interests:
Archery, Art, Swimming and Videogames
Favorite Game:
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 13
Favorite Pokémon:
Swampert and Glaceon
Youtube Info
YouTube Title:
Crawling on the ash lMerlinl
YouTube ID Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlXEpl0moq0&feature=related
YouTube Auto Start:
Yes
Youtube Location:
show_last

Signature

Mysidia Family <3:
Pair: Gang Green
Older Sisters: Elesa and Ayana
Adopted Older Brother: Hall of Famer

signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Last Post
Hey Again 04-15-2012
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-05-2012
General Information
Last Activity
05-16-2012
Referrals

9 Friends

The Gang.

• Send a message via MSN to Drake Kazama
    Drake Kazama

Game Dev Staff

Elesa

doki doki

Essi

!Cheat!Enabled!

• Send a message via MSN to Gang Green
    • Send a message via AIM to Gang Green
    Gang Green

Head Administrator

Hall of Famer

† Jeffus Christ †

Jefff

Gorgeous Ashley

Light

#Lovee`

ShadowKat

The One and Only

•OddFuture•
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9

Experience

Level

Level up completed
Level up completed
23%
Points required
Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77

Activity

Activity
36.0%
Overall activity: 36.0%

Activity last 30 days
19.0%
Overall activity: 19.0%

Activity last 7 days
27.0%
Overall activity: 27.0%

Points for user
Points for User
Days since registering
Friends
Visitormessages
Filled profile
Points for threads
Points for threads
Threads
Tags
Replies
Views
Points for posts
Points for Posts
Attachments
Points for miscellaneous
Points for Misc
Points spend in Shop

Activities

Point Market Statistics

Purchases:1
    Refunds:0

Active Purchases

Arcade Statistics

Leaderboard Rank
Not ranked
Games Started
Games Finished
Time Spent Playing
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
Challenges
0 - 0 Wins / 0 Losses, 0 Initiated - Challenge Pandorical
Badges Showcase - 1 Badges
Icon Image Description

Name: Inseperable
You've been with your pair for 6 months... That's so cute! *turns around and makes retching noise*
Issue time: 10-22-2011 01:17 AM
Issue reason: You've been with your pair for 6 months... That's so cute! *turns around and makes retching noise*

Our Community Sites
MysCOMPkmn4ever
Our Affiliates
DLRealmArkAsrPantherasTPWPokémon OnlineTeam UberPHOFloatzel.NetFloatzel.NetPGRanking Pokémon MéxicoPBC
Our Topsites
PPN Top 50Flygon Hollow TopsitesTwilight Harbour .x. t o p 5 0