View RSS Feed

I'd Snark That ;)

hmmmmm.....

Rate this Entry
Hey Guys!

So it's been about two months since my last entry! January through the second week of February were beyond amazing as far as activities (all my honor bands were in that time span) go! I had a great time having one last hurrah at all these wonderful honor bands with all kinds of wonderful musicians!

In more music news, I've been working on a clarinet solo for contest and I received a superior rating at district and am going to be playing the solo again for state later in April! If I take home a superior rating at state, I will hopefully be in line for a National Merit Scholarship to help me pay for college tuition!

My last spring concert is also coming up in May! In this concert, there will be an assortment of songs and one senior feature that will be played again at graduation. I have been selected to be that senior feature and I could not be any more excited. Sadly, it's the only thing that's keeping me from going insane in this last couple months of school.

I mentioned previously that I had been accepted into a college already, but recently, I auditioned for the college's bands! The head director said he could guarantee me a place in their band, and that's all the reassurance I could need! With the help of my band director, I also found what my true calling in life was, and that's sound engineering. Unfortunately, this university does not have that degree option, but Music Business is the closest I can get to it, the rest will be taken care of through internships!

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
~Snarks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Our Community Sites
MysCOMPkmn4ever
Our Affiliates
DLRealmArkAsrPantherasTPWPokémon OnlineTeam UberPHOFloatzel.NetFloatzel.NetPGRanking Pokémon MéxicoPBC
Our Topsites
PPN Top 50Flygon Hollow TopsitesTwilight Harbour .x. t o p 5 0