View RSS Feed

NESAN

1. I feel better

So my friend's parents came over today and cried for like an hour, they said they're moving to the U.S. Back to their old house. Since their only daughter is gone forever I know how it feels. They're leaving this Friday. While they were crying I realized how they must feel if I who is just a friend is this depressed they must feel terrible. I kind of feel better now without the 'guilt' pressing on me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ...

So my best friend died in a car accident that occurred about a week ago. I was only informed two days ago. The worst part it, the case was filed as an accident. That is not true. I have no reason to post who the real suspect is in public. In any case, I have been kind of depressed lately. It has been almost two days since I left my room. I do not feel like going to school, it will just being back memories. I am just going to stay in my room until everything clears up. Hopefully it will, I am just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Exams

In a week I have three exams.
    Biology, Math, and Physics. Also I have a major final computer science project due next week. Probably will not be active very much until February.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Should I? O.o

I need a Halloween costume. :(
    My sister and I are going to order our costumes so it will be made to our liking from scratch. We already phoned these two tailors and they said we need to come up with an idea. Of course we do. I was thinking of giving him a picture of Gardevoir. :P
    I'm not kidding. Cmon, it's Halloween; why not? So...should I? O.o
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Highschool rocks!

Highschool is one of th best time in someone's life. Great friends, so many random stuff hapening. Relationships, parties...xD
    I'm happy today.xD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Our Community Sites
MysCOMPkmn4ever
Our Affiliates
DLRealmArkAsrPantherasTPWPokémon OnlineTeam UberPHOFloatzel.NetFloatzel.NetPGRanking Pokémon MéxicoPBC
Our Topsites
PPN Top 50Flygon Hollow TopsitesTwilight Harbour .x. t o p 5 0