View RSS Feed

Batl Skard

1. Why I was away.

Ok, I'm sure you all know I was gone from saturday [I think] to coming back last night. Well, I do apologize for that, and I hope you believe me when I say it was unintentional.

I found out that when I turned on my laptop on, I didn't have any internet connection. Ok, nothing unusual. I diagnosed the problems and none of them provided results. I reset my router, and it didn't work. I have a program that helps manage the connections issues and settings [I use two different devices, and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Style of Shape Synergy..er, no.

Yeah, so it's been a while since I blogged. Right now I'm just so lost and confused. It's been a long three or four...*checks calender* and a half months, since I've been out of school. I'm still bored but it seems like the only thing I got right now...is becoming unattractive in every way?

It's so weird nowadays. I mean, we're going back to the summer days when those places crashed and we got thier trolls. right now it's kinda like....Well, fang just left. I'm here, Hof and Lutra ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A very simple concept.

Ok, sometimes in life, you say one thing, and something else happens. Maybe you forget or you get backed up, or even fall asleep on the job, I get it.

But when someone asks you for information regarding a certain aspect, and includes a stipulation like "Don't do this!" or "Make it from here!" like if they asked for information like Events from Mysidia you've participated in, don't you think you wouldn't go and bring up something else? To me, it's easy enough, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I probably owe a lot of things.

Well, basically I've been trying to deal with things up until now. Cultivating from when my brother passed away in March, [I had a loss of concentration, which hurt me a lot >_>] I was trying to deal with collegework and classes. I don't know how much I said this to people, but ultimately I ended up failing a class, and getting 5 lower marks then intended. Also, I've been getting put on a financial and academic reserve which elaborates on me needing to turn in paperwork at thier whims to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. College is a Joke.

It really was a joke, I guess. Thanks for the letter, 7 months later. Thanks for stating I somehow didn't fill out 10 forms more then the average person, that my academic standing, although meets the requirements I'm told by you, is still not good enough. That I didn't do it all on time. That I didn't go through those months of class being there, on time, doing the work like other honest students. that I didn't have those problems with school when my brother passed away, that it wasn't a legitamite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our Community Sites
MysCOMPkmn4ever
Our Affiliates
DLRealmArkAsrPantherasTPWPokémon OnlineTeam UberPHOFloatzel.NetFloatzel.NetPGRanking Pokémon MéxicoPBC
Our Topsites
PPN Top 50Flygon Hollow TopsitesTwilight Harbour .x. t o p 5 0